This is a weekly event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous.
- When I knocked on wood and hoped we were all healthy in our house? Yeah, that didn’t work. Sunnie ended up with strep throat last week. On a good note, the antibiotic works wonders and she was feeling better the next day. And now I hope the medicine is working out anything else that was lingering in her system, so we can have a healthy happy girl!
- I ran in the 5K two Sundays ago, and holy hot!! It was 80 degrees, and the race was in the middle of the afternoon (which was weird), and it was super hot out. I did okay, finishing under 30 minutes, which is always my goal. But it was definitely a challenge running in the heat for the first time. I’ve got one more weekend to train before my big 10K!
- Speaking of heat, we are finally seeing some consistent warmer weather in Ohio. Open windows and sunshine make me happy. Sunnie and I spent pretty much the entire weekend outside soaking it up! Goodbye pasty legs.
- I got a new car last night, my first ever brand new car. I love it. I think I’m a little too excited about the Bluetooth phone and iPhone hookup, because I’ve never had those features before. Doesn’t take much to excite me!
Nissan Rogue ❤
- I’m still reading The Obsession because I am apparently a really slow reader these days. In reality, things have just been busy, and I haven’t had a lot of reading time. I hope to finish it tonight, maybe. 😉
- This is a quiet week at work, which I am enjoying immensely after the stressful one last week. I hope you’re all having a great week!
In case you missed it…
Recently Finished Reading
#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. I joined FitReaders, because I thought it would be a great way to help me stay motivated. It’s always more fun with support of your blog friends!
I stepped up my stepping game this past week, trying hard to hit 20,000 steps most days, and also hitting my first ever 30,000 day! That day only happened because it was a long run day, and Sunnie I took a walk to enjoy the beautiful weather on Sunday. Plus cleaning house, laundry, and grocery shopping also contributed. 😉