This is a weekly event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous.
- I had a good reading week, finishing three books. But the past few evenings have been too busy to pick up my Kindle for more than a half hour. I should already be done with The Allure of Dean Harper, and will probably finish it today. It’s a really quick and fun read.
- Ran in my 3rd 5K of the year on Saturday. It seemed really easy, and I felt great at the end, which I think is a sign of how good my endurance is now, and that I can start pushing myself a little more. And maybe I’m more ready for a 10K than I thought I was!
- We colored Easter eggs on Sunday, and besides that it was a very low key and uneventful weekend. I am taking the day off from work tomorrow and have plans to take Sunnie to the Cleveland Aquarium with my sister-in-law, niece and nephew. I have never been there and think Sunnie will love it!
- Easter Sunday my parents are coming over for breakfast and then we’ll be going to my in-laws for dinner. We are supposed to have some beautiful weather (finally), which will be perfect since the ‘Easter Bunny’ got Sunnie a new bike!
- No new recipes this week. I have two new ones on the menu for next week – we’ll see how those turn out. We got a new grill this week, so I need to come up with some new ideas and put it to some good use!
- I’m so glad today is my Friday. I don’t think there’s going to be enough coffee to wake me up.
In case you missed it…
Recently Finished Reading
#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. I joined FitReaders, because I thought it would be a great way to help me stay motivated. It’s always more fun with support of your blog friends!
I am completely exhausted. I don’t know if I have my monthly cycle (sorry, TMI) to thank, or if I’m overdoing it with running and my body just needs a break. My legs are very fatigued and sore. My whole body feels drained. I know if I would’ve forced myself to run this morning, it probably would’ve been junk miles, because I was just too tired to move. But missing my run makes me grumpy.
I’m hoping to get up early tomorrow for a long run, to make up for my lack of motivation today. And hopefully another good run on Saturday too. I think a good night’s sleep is needed tonight – I’ll be the pathetic one in bed at 8:30. 😉