This is a weekly event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous.
- I’m still reading No One Knows, and it’s good. Just didn’t grab my attention fully in the beginning, but it has it now. I’ve been really tired in the evenings this week and haven’t devoted much time to reading. I did finish Whisper of Warning and I LOVED it. You can read my review here. Seriously can’t get enough of this woman’s books!
- I made a ton of new recipes this week, and it was FUN. Who am I?! I used to hate the kitchen! We had Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef Enchiladas, Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan, Crockpot Ravioli Casserole, and Jalapeno Popper Chicken. I loved all of the recipes, but the two chicken ones were my favorite. Definitely worth adding to the rotation.
The popper chicken and the chicken parm. Neither look pretty, but both were delicious!
- The new sticker behavior calendar thingy is working WONDERS. My child has tried a new food every single day. And picks up her toys without a peep. Fingers crossed it continues. I am one happy momma.
- I noticed this week that Sunnie has all of a sudden grown out of all her clothes. I need to do a closet and dresser clean out/rotation for bigger clothes soon. I was waiting for the weather to break so I could get out her spring/summer stuff. We’ve had a taste of spring in Ohio this week, and I’m hoping it’s here to stay!
- Speaking of the weather, I was able to get a run in outside on Sunday AND Tuesday. Running outside is so much more fun than on the treadmill.
- Last weekend was a very low key one, and towards the end of the weekend I was feeling crappy with a sinus cold that lingered until yesterday. Thankfully I’m feeling better, and the week is almost over! I’m looking forward to this weekend – we plan to take Sunnie out to dinner tomorrow night per her request to eat at Rocknes, Saturday night she’s having a sleepover at my parents and hubby and I get a date night. I have no idea what our plans are at this point, but I’m excited for a night out together. Sunday I have promised to take Sunnie to see Zootopia at the theater. Anyone see it? Looks pretty cute.
In case you missed it…
Recently Finished Reading
#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. I joined FitReaders, because I thought it would be a great way to help me stay motivated. It’s always more fun with support of your blog friends!
I wasn’t as hardcore about steps this week, as I was trying to give my legs a bit of a break. But yay for nice weather and running outside! Two runs outside this week makes me happy. A 6 mile run on Saturday. Still working my way towards running in a 10k. Slowly but surely!