This is a weekly event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous.
- I finished Deep Dark this week, and it was SO GOOD. One of the best romantic suspense books I’ve read in awhile. I went to add more of this author’s books to my TBR list and realized that I already had one of her books on my list from awhile ago. I plan on reading it soon! I also finished reading Tight this week. It was a quick enjoyable read.
- After finishing two books earlier this week, I’ve been in a bit of a reading slump, and haven’t really felt like reading the past few nights. I have been debating what to start next and was considering Losing the Light. This morning I saw a fellow blogger post this status update on Goodreads, and now I’m convinced it’s my next read.
- I had a bit of a fangirl moment last night, when my favorite author followed my fitness account on Instagram. I had created a fitness/weight loss account many months ago, but it was proving difficult to change back and forth from my personal account, and I eventually stopped posting on it. Then Instagram finally made it easy to switch between accounts, and I started posting on it again. Colleen Hoover recently posted on her blog about her desire to lose weight and get in shape and that she started a new Instagram account, Colleenloses, to help motivate her. And last night this happened.
- Last weekend I took Sunnie to a Frozen event at the local library. It was like having a celebrity in the building, and Sunnie was beyond excited to meet Elsa.
Whoever ‘Elsa’ was – she did a fantastic job with the kids!
- We’re getting slammed again with snow today, but the weekend looks promising with higher temps. I am ready for winter to be over!
- Trying a new recipe in the crockpot today – Creamy Chicken Stuffing & Green Beans. I hope it turns out yummy. It sure looked and sounded good when I saw it on Pinterest. I’ve been a bit of a slacker lately on trying new recipes. It’s a grocery buying weekend, so I plan to pick out a few new recipes on Pinterest to try next week.
In case you missed it…
Recently Finished Reading
#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. I joined FitReaders, because I thought it would be a great way to help me stay motivated. It’s always more fun with support of your blog friends!