This is a weekly event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous.
- I finished Find Her and really enjoyed it. Gardner is definitely one of the best at writing twisted suspense. It took me all week to finish it, though. I haven’t had as much time to read as I did the past few weeks.
- We got dumped on with snow this week. Hopefully it was Mother Nature getting it out of her system. The only good thing about it was there was finally enough of it for Sunnie to get to play and build a snowman. She was ecstatic.
- Friday night we took Sunnie bowling for the first time, and she had a blast. We promised to make it a regular thing since she loved it so much.
- The rest of the weekend was low key and relaxing. Saturday we did some shopping and had lunch at Chic-Fil-A (my favorite…yum). I made my second attempt at Potato Soup in the crock pot Saturday night and it turned out really good. My first attempt at potato soup was a disaster, because I burnt the hell out of it. I was glad this batch was a success!
- Sunday, Valentine’s Day, my sweet husband and daughter gave me cards and then hubby did the grocery shopping for me (because he knows how much I hate it). Pretty much the best gift he could’ve given me. I didn’t have to leave the house at all, I got in a long run, and I made my favorite Sausage Pasta Bake for dinner. The only bad thing about the day was that it went way too fast.
- Last night my hubby made this Crack Chicken recipe and it was THE YUMMIEST THING EVER. Seriously. He saw it on Facebook yesterday and we were in the mood to try something new. He’s usually not a fan of chicken, but he’s been trying to eat more of it, and this was so good I think he’ll make it again really soon.
- Today is National Drink Wine Day! My kind of holiday! Make sure to represent tonight. Or today, if that’s your thing. I will definitely be enjoying a glass when I get home.
In case you missed it…
Recently Finished Reading
#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. I joined FitReaders, because I thought it would be a great way to help me stay motivated. It’s always more fun with support of your blog friends!