This is a weekly event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous.
- Had a small flu bug go through my house in the middle of the week, but thankfully it was just an annoying 24 hour thing, and we’re all feeling a lot better. Except now our allergies are acting up with the drastic change in the weather. We never get in-between temps – it goes from 80 to 50. My head can’t handle it.
- But I do love running outside in these cooler temps. I went for a run last night to get in some practice for Sunday, and it was so nice out. Perfect running weather!
- And with these frigid temps, I busted out the blanket scarf today. I won’t be cold at work! We refuse to turn the heat on in our house just yet, so we brought our faux fireplace/heater out of storage and had it on last night. Can I just have ONE month of no heating/air conditioning bill?!? I’ve had to already close the windows, because my daughter and cats were freezing.
- Speaking of cats, we had our black cat, Mollie, spayed on Tuesday. I can already see a drastic difference in her personality. She went from being a demon kitty, terrorizing everything, to a sweet cuddly little thing. We’ll see if that lasts, or it’s just because she’s still recovering. All she’s done the past few nights is lay on the couch or lay on me, and my husband says she’s boring now. Lol.
- If you missed it, I posted my Month of Creeptastic Reading yesterday. I’m dedicating this entire month to reading all things suspenseful. Unless I get on the November 9 blog tour – then all bets are off.
- I started The House two nights ago. So far, I’m enjoying it.
- My parents asked to keep peanut for a sleepover tonight, so hubby and I have a relaxing evening planned. Pizza, wine, and a fire. I’m really looking forward to it.
- Tomorrow will be a day of cleaning, laundry, and probably nothing else, since they’re calling for rain all day. And then Sunday morning is the 5k, which I’m getting so excited about! Thankfully it looks like the weather will be perfect for it. I just hope I do well. I know I’m ready, but I’m still nervous!
Happy Friday, and have a great weekend!
In case you missed it…
Recently Finished Reading
#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. I joined FitReaders, because I thought it would be a great way to help me stay motivated. It’s always more fun with support of your blog friends!