Thank you Rachel @ Confessions of a Book Geek for doing this tag, because I ❤ Taylor Swift and this album. I had to join in the fun!
Welcome to New York
You can want who you want, boys and boys and girls and girls.
1. A book with LGBT themes.
You can tell me when it’s over, if the high was worth the pain.
2. A book that hit you right in the feels, but was totally worth it.
The most recent sob fest I had was this book. It is amazing and worth every tear.
I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.
3. A book that you hated but you loved the cover.
Hate is a strong word, so I’m going to go with ‘rated really low’. This one just didn’t impress me.
I’ve got a blank space baby and I’ll write your name.
4. Your latest book boyfriend/girlfriend.
We never go out of style.
5. A timeless classic you love.
I don’t read classics.
Out of the Woods
The rest of the world is black and white, but we were screaming color.
6. A book that had vivid world building.
This book made me want to go to Italy even more than I already do.
The monsters turned out to be just trees.
7. A book where things weren’t exactly how they seemed.
Mind f*** of epic proportions, and I loved it.
All You Had To Do Was Stay
You were all I wanted… but not like this.
8. A book you were eagerly anticipating, but ended up being disappointed by.
Shake It Off
The haters gonna hate…
9. A book/series that everyone seems to love but you can’t help but hate.
Yep, that’s right. Maybe it was timing, but I hated this book.
10. A book/series you love but everyone else seems to hate.
This series helped get me back into reading and introduced me to a new genre that I love. Sorry not sorry.
I Wish You Would
I wish you knew I’ll never forget you as long as I live.
11. A book/series you know you will always love.
This is the ONE series I WILL reread eventually.
I wish you were right here, right now.
12. An upcoming release you wish you could have right now!
Now we’ve got bad blood, you know it used to be mad love.
13. A character you once loved but grew to hate.
Again, hate is a strong term, and I don’t really have anything for this.
14. An author you haven’t forgiven for the things they did to your favorite characters/books.
I think I’ve done a good job of staying away from series that end badly and would have pissed me off. I did give up on this series because it was getting annoying to me.
I can see the end as it begins.
15. A book that was far too predictable.
I prefer suspense that keeps me guessing until the very end, and I had this one figured out really early. Pretty disappointing when that happens.
Nothing lasts forever but this is getting good now.
16. A book/series that you wish could have gone on forever.
I hated when this series ended, but thankfully the author started a spin off series (The Raven) for me to get my fix, and now I want that series to last forever.
How You Get The Girl
That’s how it works, that’s how you get the girl.
17. One of your favorite books where they ‘got the girl’.
Going with Rachel on this one. Loved this book.
In darkest screams, in wildest dreams, I never dreamed on this.
18. A book that completely shocked you.
Having a hard time coming up with a book with a shocking ending. I love twisted books, and this one was definitely twisted and pretty shocking.
I Know Places
Loves a fragile little flame it could burn out.
19. A book you thought you loved but quickly came to hate.
I wouldn’t say ‘hate’, but it was a case of wrong book at the wrong time, and I didn’t fall in love with this one as much as everyone else.
Something happens when everybody finds out. See the vultures circling dark clouds.
20. A book you didn’t want to be seen reading.
That’s the beauty of having a Kindle, right? I never have this problem anymore.
The drought was the very worst, when the flowers that we’d grown together died off first.
21. Does the wait between books made you forget everything that happened?
YES. I hate when you have to wait so long for series books to be released. I normally don’t even start a series anymore until all of the books are out, with the exception of Sylvain Reynard’s books and The Crossfire Series.
By morning, gone was any trace of you, I think I am finally clean.
22. A book/series you wiped from your memory.
I really disliked this book and didn’t continue with reading the series.
That was fun, and I sang every song in my head as I was doing it. 😉 I’m not going to tag anyone, but please join in the fun!