ARC’s above kindly provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. I recently joined FitReaders, because I thought it would be a great way to help me stay motivated. It’s always more fun with support of your blog friends!
Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
- I am on vacation, woohoo! It started off perfectly Friday night – we had a fire and enjoyed the decent weather, ordered my favorite pizza, and had some wine.
- Saturday and Sunday we had more rain. I’m really over all this rain – I just want SUN while I’m on vacation! The temps have dropped so much it feels like fall, and we have our windows open. I love this type of weather, in the FALL, not the middle of the summer. I need 80’s and sunshine, please.
- We didn’t do much on Saturday. The only thing of note was that I made BBQ pork ribs in the crock pot for the first time, and they were awesome. Today my hubby had a fishing tournament (where he and his brother won, yay!), so I decided to take Sunnie to her first movie in the theater. We saw Inside Out, which was super cute, and she loved it. Then I took her to lunch afterwards – it was a great rainy day mommy/daughter date.
- Tomorrow we’re going to Chuck E Cheese for the first time, and Sunnie is super excited. Tuesday one of her girlfriends is coming over to have a play date, and then hopefully we’ll get some sunshine later in the week so we can spend a day at the pool. I wanted to do as many fun things with Sunnie as I could while I’m off work this week, and make it a memorable vacation for her.
- Clearly I am going through a suspense novel phase. This weekend was perfect for getting lost in a creepy book, thanks to the weather. I’m really enjoying Somebody I Used to Know.
- And now I’m going to enjoy a glass of wine, read my book, and be thankful I don’t have to get up early for work tomorrow. Hope you all have a great week!