Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week’s topic is listing the top
ten nine most anticipated releases for the rest of 2015.
My ‘Waiting on Release’ Goodreads shelf is always full. These are the books I can’t wait to get my hands on the rest of this year!
1. Never Never: Part Three by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher – There hasn’t been a cover reveal for this one, and I am anxiously waiting for them to release it!
2. November 9 by Colleen Hoover – This is a given, right?
3. The Moment of Letting Go by J.A. Redmerski – There are few books that make such an impact on me, where I can remember detailed parts of the book, remember what I was doing while reading it, remember the exact time of year I read it. The Edge of Never by this author is one of those books. It’s one of my absolute favorite books that I still think about years after finishing it, and I hope this new book is just as amazing.
4. Truth or Beard by Penny Reid – I’ve never read a book by this author, but she had me at beard.
5. Grey by E.L. James – Another obvious one for me.
7. The House by Christina Lauren – I am guilty of choosing a book by it’s cover, and I seriously love this creepy cover. I also love these authors and reading suspense.
9. Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines – I haven’t read an Abbi Glines book in a very long time. I binge read her stuff a few years back and then got burnt out. Nothing has sounded appealing to me in awhile, until I saw this cover. I love anything to do with football, and anything that reminds me of Friday Night Lights. So, I’m going to give this one a shot.