ARC kindly provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. I recently joined FitReaders, because I thought it would be a great way to help me stay motivated. It’s always more fun with support of your blog friends!
Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
- I finished 3 books last week. THREE. I mean, that’s a big accomplishment for me. And all three were great reads. The Sky is Everywhere was fantastic, and another book I put off way too long and regret it, now. Anyone read I’ll Give You the Sun by this author? Is it as good?
- I’m really excited I was approved for the new Cathy Lamb book and Every Last Word on Netgalley. Can’t wait to dive into them!
- This weekend could not have been more perfect. The weather was amazing. I got to lay out and work on my tan on Saturday and then a bit on Sunday morning. Friday night we met friends for dinner, Saturday was a perfect lazy day enjoying the sunshine, and yesterday Sunnie had a play date with two of her girlfriends at our house. By 7:30 she was crashed out on the couch from playing so hard. I ended the weekend with a glass of my favorite wine and starting a new thriller. I’m feeling in the mood for a suspense novel lately.
- I’m obsessed with Wendy’s Strawberry Fields Chicken Salad. I tried it for the first time last week and have had it 3 more times since.
- Also – these yogurt things are amazing. I have a serious craving for ice cream just about every night of the week and needed to find an alternative that wasn’t so high in calories. They are both delicious – I loved the cookie dough one just a little more. You don’t get very many in a box, and they are expensive, but they’re seriously so good.
- Because of either heat/humidity or rain, it feels like I haven’t gotten to run outside in weeks. The weather isn’t looking too promising this week, either. Although, I’d rather it rain during the week and have gorgeous weather on the weekend, like we just had. Hoping to be able to get outside for a run at least ONE day this week.
- And on that note, I’m off to get more coffee. Happy Monday!