ARC for Red Nights kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.
#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. I recently joined FitReaders, because I thought it would be a great way to help me stay motivated. It’s always more fun with support of your blog friends!
Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
- I had been struggling to find a book that grabs my full attention, as I’m constantly getting distracted by other books these days. Having added Dangerous Girls to my TBR list awhile ago, it has been reappearing on my feed with high marks and rave reviews. Yesterday felt like a good day (being rainy and gloomy) to start something suspenseful, so I decided to try it. At 10:30 last night I had to force myself to put my Kindle down, having read over half of the book. If I knew how bad I would struggle at work today, I would’ve stayed up all night to finish it. I can’t wait until my lunch break to dive back in.
- I’m also really enjoying The Chocolate Thief, although it is a slower read. I only set it aside, because I was feeling the mood for a good mystery. Plan to pick it back up soon.
- Rather than annoying people with my running/fitness related posts, I decided to start a new Instagram account to document my journey. For those of you that follow my other account, I’m still keeping it to post personal pictures and bookish/blog related things. This new account is just to help me stay motivated and focused on my goals. If you want to follow me there, please do! @weightorun
- I am loving summer hours already. Left early on Friday, picked up Sunnie, and went directly to my in laws to enjoy the sunshine and pool for a few hours. I’m glad we did, because the weather wasn’t so great the rest of the weekend, with the rain off and on. Hubby had a bass tournament on Sunday where he placed 5th out of 30 boats. He was really happy, and I’m proud of him! It was a low key, relaxing weekend – I even managed a nap both days. 😉
- What’s a weekend update without a picture of these two. The arm around Mollie kills me.
- Hope everyone has a great week!