I’ll be posting daily updates and participating in any challenges I can. Hope everyone participating has a great week!
Number of pages I’ve read today: 80
Books I read from: The Life Intended by Kristin Harmel
#todayinsixwords: This book is breaking my heart!
I managed to get more of my book read than I anticipated. It’s a quick read, and I’m really enjoying it so far. Not a bad way to start BoB! I decided to forgo the Twitter chat last night and read instead. Hopefully get to jump in on the next one. How was everyone else’s first day?
Today’s challenge is hosted by Writing my own Fairy Tale, and she asks the questions below.
1. How do you organize your shelves? – Mine are organized by author & genre. Then by size. I have all of my mass market paperbacks on one shelf, all my hardbacks on another. And one shelf devoted to books I haven’t read yet.
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres? – The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah. I am not a big historical fiction fan, but this book blew me away.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read? Marrow by Tarryn Fisher
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon? The Life Intended by Kristin Harmel. I’ve been wanting to read this book for a few weeks now, and hope it’s as good as the hype.
1. Read as much as I can every day – lunch breaks and after my daughter goes to bed.
2. Finish one book.
3. Check in with other readathoners on blogs, Twitter, & Instagram.
4. Post an update each day.
5. Have fun!