A huge thank you to Stefani @ Caught Read Handed for gifting me Saint Anything for my birthday! It was such an awesome surprise. It will be my first Dessen book and I’m excited to read it!
ARC’s kindly provided by publisher via Netgalley, in exchange for an honest review.
#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. I recently joined FitReaders, because I thought it would be a great way to help me stay motivated. It’s always more fun with support of your blog friends!
Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
- I hope all of you mommies had a lovely Mother’s Day! Hubby took me & peanut to breakfast this morning, and I went to visit my mom after that. It was a wonderfully relaxing day with the two people I love the most.
- And I FINALLY finished a book! I really enjoyed A Court of Thorns and Roses, and can see why so many love Maas’ books.
- I’m really disappointed in my workouts this week. Time didn’t allow me to get in as many runs as I like, and I really wish I had gotten a run in today. I’m going to definitely get a run in after work tomorrow, and I’m already looking forward to it.
- I signed up for Bout of Books this week, and I’m hoping it will help me get some reading mojo back. I’m putting my goals at the end of this post, and will post daily updates.
- Short and sweet – my bed is calling my name! Hope everyone has a great week.
I love Bout of Books and am really excited to spend a week focusing on as much reading as possible. It’s always a fun week following other blogger friends progress and participating in the Twitter chats. And I love that it’s NO pressure. Read however much you want, when you can. I usually read way more during BoB week than a normal week, which would be great for me this time. I’ve not had nearly enough reading time lately!
I’m going to start reading The Life Intended, and I have a few other books I’ve been wanting to read recently. Of course, that’s subject to change on a daily basis. But, it’s good to have options, right?!
1. Read as much as I can every day – lunch breaks and after my daughter goes to bed.
2. Finish one book.
3. Check in with other readathoners on blogs, Twitter, & Instagram.
4. Post an update each day.
5. Have fun!