I didn’t get to finish any book last week, and this makes me sad. Not enough hours in the day.
ARC’s kindly provided by publisher via Netgalley, in exchange for an honest review.
#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. I recently joined FitReaders, because I thought it would be a great way to help me stay motivated. It’s always more fun with support of your blog friends!
Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
- I definitely made up for not getting any new books 2 weeks ago. Crap. My TBR list is out of control again.
- I was really excited to be a part of the surprise release of Tarryn Fisher’s new novel on Saturday. Even more excited to start reading it. The weekend was a bust for reading, and I’ve barely made a dent in the book. I’m impressed with what I’ve read so far and hope to get more into it this evening.
- Still focusing on trying to get as many workouts into a week as I can. Tonight I’m meeting my SIL at the gym, because the weather can’t make up it’s mind if it wants to rain or not.
- We had beautiful weather on Saturday, which we took total advantage of. Peanut got a new swing set for Easter, so she’s all for being outside any chance we get. It was even warm enough for shorts and flip flops.
- Who’s heard of this new KonMari way of organizing? You know I love to organize, so I’ve been pinning stuff about it on Pinterest and got the book to read. The only thing I’ve learned so far (from Pinterest – haven’t had a chance to read the book yet) is a different way to fold and fit more into dresser drawers, which I did over the weekend, and I love it.
- My whole family has been fighting seasonal allergies and just generally feeling crappy and run down for the past few days. The only downfall of the weather changing. And today is one of those days where I am already looking forward to a glass of wine tonight. Happy Monday! Hope everyone has a great week.