ARC’s kindly provided by publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. I recently joined FitReaders, because I thought it would be a great way to help me stay motivated. It’s always more fun with support of your blog friends!
Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and weekend! I’m tired, so this will be short and sweet.
- Hardly got any reading done last week, and the Coben book was slightly disappointing. I finally started getting into a book a few days ago, but haven’t had time to pick it back up. Now other books are calling my name. I’m really hoping I get my reading groove back this week. I start to get cranky when I don’t get to read.
- Ran 4 days outside – yay for the weather finally cooperating for one week. Doesn’t look good for this coming week, lots of rain in the forecast. My SIL and I have a plan to go to the gym instead.
- I took Thursday off of work to spring clean my house. 7 hours later my list was complete and I was exhausted. It’s the one time of year I really deep clean and truth be told, I was totally in my glory. I’m weird like that.
- Looking forward to baseball being back this week, and we get to go to an Indian’s game this Saturday! As of right now, the weather forecast isn’t too bad. Being up by the lake can be cold, so I hope we get some sunshine that day.
- Peanut had a fun Easter and even asked to go to bed tonight, she was so worn out. It was a great day spent with family, and we had gorgeous weather. Loved having a long weekend, and sad it’s over! Hope everyone has a great week!