NADA, because I’m a major slacker this week.
And my sweet friend Stefani @ Caught Read Handed gifted me a copy of one of her favorite books, and I’m really excited to read it!
ARC’s kindly provided by publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. I recently joined FitReaders, because I thought it would be a great way to help me stay motivated. It’s always more fun with support of your blog friends!
Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
- I was really excited for Coben’s new release this week, but wouldn’t you know it – I’ve hardly been able to get into it. It’s not as suspenseful as I’m used to with his books, and I’m not quite to the halfway point. Hopefully things start to pick up soon. I hate being stuck on the same book for more than a week, and I really didn’t expect to be reading a Coben book this long.
- I’ve been able to stick to my goal of at least 3 runs a week. I’m at the mercy of this stupid weather, where you never know if it’s going to rain or snow. I would love to get into a routine of running daily, eventually.
- Peanut had her first real salon hair cut this week, and I was so proud of how well she did. She was not thrilled about cutting off her ‘Rapunzel’ hair, but it was getting too long and unmanageable. She loves her new shorter hair, and so does mommy, especially because it’s so much easier to deal with (and cuts bath time in half).
- It’s been a really fantastic weekend. Got a date night with my stud on Friday. Did a lot of shopping, spent time with family, and got two runs in. It always goes too fast…
- I’m thankful this is a short work week for me. I’ll be off work on Friday, and I’m planning on doing some major spring cleaning. Here’s hoping the weather is warm enough to open up the windows!