ARC kindly provided by publisher via Netgalley, in exchange for an honest review.
#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. I recently joined FitReaders, because I thought it would be a great way to help me stay motivated. It’s always more fun with support of your blog friends!
Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
- Last night I finished reading Maybe in Another Life, and wow. Such a unique concept for a book, and it was fantastic. This author has quickly become a favorite.
- A lot of bloggers that I follow went to the Austin Book Festival last weekend, and I love seeing all of their pictures with my favorite authors. Some day I WILL meet Colleen Hoover. Colleen, please come to Ohio!
- Speaking of Colleen – I’m part of the blog tour for Confess and my post is live on Waves of Fiction today. Put this book on your TBR list!
- Weekend was a quiet one on the home front. Friday was hopefully the last super cold day we see this Winter. We had some warmer temps on Saturday and Sunday. Even saw some sunshine yesterday! I am ready to get out my crop pants and put away the snow boots.
- Not a whole lot happening this week, which is a good thing. If this snow would melt, I hope to get outside and start walking/running. We’ll see if the weather cooperates.
Have a great week!