Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
- Happy March! Can we get some spring weather, now? Wishful thinking…
- I’ve been plagued by another reading funk and didn’t know what I was in the mood to read this weekend. I randomly started the Reasonable Doubt series because it was highly recommended by a friend on Goodreads. They are 3 novellas, basically equaling one book, and I devoured them in 2 days. Yay for finding something to keep my attention!
- Friday night was date night. Hubby and I went to TGI Friday’s for dinner and then made a quick trip to Target so I could get a Fitbit! I am ridiculously excited about it. I ended up getting the Charge because it was on sale cheaper than the Flex, plus with my 5% Red Card, it was a pretty sweet deal. I am loving it so far. When did I become such a fitness nerd?!
- Saturday was all about errands, grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry. Basically everything that needed done before the big snow storm they were predicting for that night. We took Sunnie to dinner at one of our favorite places. I definitely got almost all of my steps in for my first day keeping track!
- Then Sunday we did get slammed with more crazy snow. This winter has been unreal in Ohio, but I’m thankful it happened on a weekend when I didn’t have to leave the house. By this morning, all the roads were pretty clear, enough to get to work safely. But, I did hear that more snow and freezing rain is on the way, so yay. Why do I live here again?
- I have my PA (annual performance review) this afternoon, with my new boss. Fingers crossed it goes well. I hate these things, regardless if they go well. Just not something I look forward to, and I hope it’s painless.
Have a great week!