ARC’s of From the Cradle, Premiere, & The Bullet kindly provided by the publisher via Netgalley.
Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
- Finished Black Lies and Captivated by You. Both were fantastic. Black Lies was a new-to-me author and I immediately got my hands on another of her books once I finished it. As for Captivated by You – I will do a proper review later this week. I loved every minute of it.
- I’m getting more into the holiday spirit and after seeing my friend, Rachel, rave about this book, I think I’m going to make it my first Christmas read of the season!
- You can imagine how excited I was when Colleen Hoover announced a surprise novella releasing today. I can’t wait to start it tonight!
- Not only did she drop that surprise bomb, she also announced that my favorite book of hers, Ugly Love, is being made into a movie! And the guy playing Miles couldn’t be more perfect for how I envisioned him.
- I think (fingers crossed) my daughter is finally healthy. After weeks of fighting a virus turned sinus infection/bronchitis, she seems to be on the mend. I’m hoping we’re all healthy and can get through the holidays that way!
- Speaking of holidays, I’m only working 2 days this week and I can’t wait to have some days off. I think Wednesday will be a purge/organizing/cleaning day for me. I have been having the itch to go through my house and get rid of stuff.
- Hubby and I got a date night on Saturday and had a really great time. I’m thankful we get those nights every so often.
- And just for the hell of it, here’s a picture of my precious kitties. When they aren’t fighting, they’re really sweet together.