Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
- Finished The Look of Love last week and loved it so much. You can see my review here. It was a wonderful heartwarming story. Now I want to go back and read more of Sarah Jio’s older books.
- I’m reading Black Lies, which wasn’t even on my radar until last week. I saw the author getting attention on Instagram and it made me curious. It’s a unique story and I’m enjoying it.
- I was contacted by a writer at The Daily Dot for permission to use one of my blog pictures. It’s a pretty cool article about how Fanfiction changed publishing. You know I’m a big promoter of Twilight and Fifty Shades.
- Speaking of Fifty – how about that new trailer?
- I lost my mind and decorated the house for Christmas. I was only going to do the mantel because I wasn’t sure how our new kitten would deal with the tree. Hubby talked me into putting up the tree and we anchored it to the wall. Kitty spent a good part of the day trying to eat the tree. I’m more worried about her knocking it down, as I woke up to my curtains on the ground Sunday morning.
- Today I’m home with my peanut because she can’t shake this viral thing and I’m taking her to the doctor. Rough night in our house, so maybe there will be a nap in our future. I’m not too upset that I didn’t have to drive to work in the snow today. First snow of the season and it’s beautiful – when you can watch it from the comfort of your living room!