Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
- Finished The Girl on the Train and loved it. Great suspenseful debut. You can see my review here.
- I am loving Someone is Watching and just want to sit down and read it in one sitting. Of course, that isn’t going to happen.
- I keep checking Netgalley obsessively to see if I have been approved for the new Sarah Jio book. I am dying to read it.
- It got super cold here in Ohio this weekend, and I love it. I love busting out my cozy boots and sweaters. And my sinuses are grateful.
- Took our new kitten, Mollie, to the vet last week and she’s being treated for an upper respiratory infection. I’m having to give her an antibiotic twice a day and eye drops. She seems to be getting over it pretty quickly. I take her back this Friday to see if she’s getting better, then get her the vaccination she needs. She is SO adorable and fun. We are all so in love with her.
- My poor peanut has been fighting a cold for going on 2 weeks (seems like we are all passing it back and forth), and today it’s turned into a miserable cough. It breaks my heart when she doesn’t feel well. If things don’t improve today, I see a Dr. visit in our Monday future. My husband is currently hacking his head off, so I don’t see any hope for me.
- I jumped on the bandwagon and bought the new Taylor Swift CD, 1989, and I have to admit that it’s probably one of my favorite CD’s ever. It’s seriously good and lives up to all of the hype.
- Steelers are playing SNF tonight – dare I hope for a repeat performance of last weeks fantastic game? I will try not to get my hopes up.
Hope you all have a great week!