Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
- I can’t even even express how excited I was to receive copies of The Girl on the Train and Someone is Watching this week! Feeds my suspense mood, and I can’t wait to read them!
- Finished Into the Darkest Corner last night, and it was creepy as hell. I loved every minute! My only complaint is the book was a bit long. Still a quick read – but there was unnecessary filler that I could’ve done without. Still a fantastic Halloween read!
- Hubby is the best at carving pumpkins. Every year I look forward to this. We free-handed the patterns this year and they turned out awesome.
- I took last Monday off to spend the day with my hubby for his birthday. The weather ended up cooperating enough for us to take out the boat in the morning. After a few hours on the lake, we went to TGI Friday’s for lunch, then spent the afternoon doing some shopping. Later in the evening we ordered pizza for dinner and enjoyed the last of the warmer weather. I think he had a pretty good day. 😉
- For my fellow F.R.I.E.N.D.S. lovers – I saw this all over social media this week. I don’t get Netflix, but I don’t need to, since I own all 10 seasons of the show on DVD. I never tire of watching reruns, and it still cracks me up.
This is my favorite episode.
- I’m without a babysitter today, so I’m home with peanut, watching Frozen again for the 137th time. After I get some work done, I promised her a trip the library!