ARC of Faithful, He’s So Fine, Worth the Fall, The Fine Art of Pretending, & Normal provided by author/publisher in exchange for an honest review.
Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
- I had a good book week! I finished 3 books – that is a record for me these days.. The Kendall Ryan series is my new fav of hers. Loved it – you can read my review here.
- Stepbrother Dearest was a good read, perfect for my mood. I had some minor issues with it, but overall I really enjoyed my first book by this author.
- It’s Sunday night already? Crap. This weekend went super fast. As they all do.
- Friday night hubby and I met one of my best friends and her hubby at IHOP for dinner. I love breakfast for dinner and was craving pancakes like you wouldn’t believe.
- We got peanut an Elsa (from Frozen) costume for Halloween. She hasn’t taken it off since Friday night. Not even to go to the grocery store.
- My brother, who’s in the Air Force, and his wife, are home from South Carolina visiting this week. It is so great to get to see them, since it’s been almost 2 years since the last visit, and he spent the last 6 months overseas. I’m thankful to have him home for a few days.
I got a pic with hubs this weekend, too. Have I told you how much I love the beard?
- It’s finally feeling like fall! I love it. It’s been cold – perfect weather for curling up with a good book and a cup of coffee. I managed to finish a book today cuddled in bed with peanut while she took a nap.
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to participate in the Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon in 2 weeks, like I had originally planned. It’s pretty impossible to devote an entire day to reading with a 4 year old. But I’m going to cheer on my friends who are participating and live vicariously through their posts.
- I have a new favorite wine.
- Time to catch up on some blog reading, drink a glass of that yummy wine, and watch football with my hubby.