ARC of Finding Eden provided by author in exchange for an honest review.
Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
- I finished Becoming Calder and I’m so torn about how I feel about the book. On one hand, this author is a fantastic writer and I really enjoyed the book. I’ve enjoyed every book I’ve read by her. On the other hand, it was way too long, and the ending just pissed me off. I knew there was a cliffhanger and that I had the second book to jump right in to. But in my opinion, the ending wasn’t realistic at all, and just gave an excuse for a second book.
- I’m going for the record of how long someone can read the same book. I am still determined to finish Outlander, I was just distracted this week.
- I keep checking Netgalley every day because I want to get my hands on The Look of Love by Sarah Jio SO BAD.
- I can’t seem to break my habit of two spaces between sentences. What was the point of changing that rule.
- I’ve watched Frozen 4 times this weekend. Peanut’s latest obsession.
- I’ll take my hubby’s cooking over going out any day, especially his homemade burgers. We grilled out last night and had a fire with friends. It’s been a really great low key weekend.
- Summer is still holding on. And I don’t care – I’m still wearing boots today.