Nada. Had absolutely no time to read this past week. And next week isn’t looking good either.
I’m still enjoying this one. Just a vera loooong book.
I was so excited to get the chance to read and review this one for the Waves blog. It’s very different and has my attention.
ARC for Becoming Calder, The Echoes of Love, & Echo Bridge kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.
Bookish and Non-Bookish Thoughts
- Work is kicking my butt this month, and I’ve been too tired at night to read. I love my job, and I love when I’m really busy. Unfortunately, but 8:00 most nights I’m ready to crash. This week is going to be pretty much the same thing.
- I am super excited about all of the books I got this week. They sound so good! Lots of great recommendations from my blogger friends.
- I’m still enjoying Outlander. Even though I haven’t had any reading time lately, when I do have time I’ve wanted to pick it up and read more. I think after I finish the book, I’m going to have to watch the show.
- Friday night the hubby and I got to enjoy dinner at our favorite restaurant while peanut visited with my in-laws. Any time we get an impromptu date night is nice.
- We had a pretty beautiful weekend, weather-wise. Took peanut to the park yesterday to play with her little bestie.
- Today was pretty much the best lazy day ever. Hubby spoiled me by doing the grocery shopping and making a yummy dinner. A low key day at home is the best stress reliever. And let’s be real – I love days when I don’t have to leave the house.
- And now I’m going to try to stay up for the Steelers game, hoping they can pull off a win.