This week’s TTT seems like fun so I’m joining in. Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, the topic is listing the top ten authors you’ve only read one book by, and want to read more! I’ve loved the books I’ve read by these authors and need to make time to read more of their books.
1. Sarah Jio – I read and loved Goodnight June
2. Sharla Lovelace – loved Don’t Let Go
3. Laura Florand – got a small taste of how fantastic this author is after Snow-Kissed
4. Tracey Garvis Graves – On the Island was a good read & this one sounds even better
5. Katie McGarry – I loved the first book in this series & really want to finish the rest
6. Cara McKenna – loved Hard Time, my first book by this author
7. Kristen Ashley – I know it’s crazy I haven’t read more KA books – but I’ve only read one!
8. Lisa Kleypas – I loved the first book in this series & hope to pick up the rest soon
9. K.A. Tucker – this author is fantastic, but I haven’t made time to read more of her books
10. JB Salsbury – the first book in this series, Fighting for Flight, is one of my favorite books ever
Are any of these authors on your list or favorites of yours?