Made for You kindly provided by the author/publisher via NetGalley On Dublin Street Down London Road Before Jamaica Lane
- I had so much fun with Bout of Books and got a ton of reading done this week. I love any excuse to read, but this week really pushed me to read more than my norm.
- Weekend full of fun. Shopping, pool time, eating at my favorite restaurant, and reading. Can’t complain!
- Gearing up for a busy holiday weekend coming up. My peanut’s 4th birthday party is that Sunday, her birthday is Monday, and she starts preschool on Tuesday. It’s going to be an emotional weekend. And at the end of that week is my 6 year wedding anniversary. Crazy how fast time flies!
- September is by far my busiest month at work, so I’m not expecting to read as much as I normally like. I foresee myself crashing on the couch most nights pretty early.
- But it’s also one of my favorite months! Not only because of peanut’s birthday and my anniversary, but the official start of the football season, and decorating for fall. I don’t care if it’s still hotter than Hades in mid September – my fall decorations are coming out!