This is a weekly event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous.
– I was on a reading roll last week and finished FOUR books. Even I’m surprised with myself. Started All or Nothing (I love some sexy KR books), and today I get to start ISLA! I was so happy to have this on my Kindle this morning.
– I’m excited that Bout of Books starts this week. It was so fun last time. Are you signed up?
– My old boss and his wife rescued an adorable kitty last week and have asked me to adopt. Not even sure if it’s a boy or girl, yet. They are taking care of all vet expenses, neutering, and declawing, so how could I say no? I mean, look at that cute face! I pretty much fell in love immediately because he/she looks like my old cat. And I’m waiting to make sure they’re completely healthy and ready to come home before I tell Sunnie. Then I’m going to let her name our new kitty.
– Today is family day, and Sunnie is so excited to come visit mommy at work. Mommy is excited we got to wear jeans today.
– 26 1/2 lbs down, and over halfway to my goal. Some days are definitely hard (when I want all the chocolate). But, I’m finding a balance each day, and I’m determined to stay on track. I absolutely love the My Fitness Pal app. My friends who recommended it to me – thank you! It’s awesome and has helped me so much through this process. But I’d be remiss if I didn’t thank my awesome hubby, friends & family who continue to cheer me on. It’s their support that has kept me motivated the past few months.
– I’m a sucker for Nicholas Sparks movies and I admit this looks good. I read this book but remember absolutely nothing about it, even after seeing this trailer. That’s pretty sad, isn’t it?
That’s all I got this week. I really need more coffee right now.