Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish, to share lists with other bookish folks.
This week’s list is Top Ten Books I’m Not Sure I Want to Read.
I love the chance to clear off my overflowing TBR list. Here are some books that I go back and forth on whether I want to try them or not. Give me your opinion. Either talk me into them or out of them!
Click on the book covers to be taken to Goodreads.
1. The Immortal Rules – I have never read a book by this author, but I’ve heard this series is really good.
2. Requiem – I’m a big fan of Jamie McGuire, but I never finished this series. I didn’t love the first book, but I feel like I need to give the series another chance.
3. Tempting the Bodyguard – I really enjoyed the first couple of books in this series but they aren’t mind blowing reads. I want to know if this is just a so-so read or worth picking up.
4. Before Now – this book has been on my list forever and I can’t seem to delete it. I’ve never read a book by this author, but I have several friends who raved about this one.
5. Be With Me – I loved the first book in this series – but this one has only gotten so-so reviews. As I’ve said before, reviews play a major factor in whether I’m wiling to give a book a chance and I’m still on the fence about this one.
6. Sweet Thing – just because it’s been on my list forever.
7. Killing Sarai – I’m not opposed to dark reads, but this series scares me a little.
8. Until November – yay or nay? It has mixed reviews. But I have several GR friends that are big fans of this series.
9. Clipped Wings – this one has just been on my list awhile.
10. The Longest Ride – the first Sparks book I haven’t read, yet. Am I over my love for his books or is this worth trying?