This is a weekly event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous.
– I’m yet again going through another weird book ADD thing. I am currently working on 4 books at once. And I like them all, just feeling really unfocused. The most recent book I picked up is a romantic suspense and a little different than I have been reading. It sucked me in pretty quickly, so I think I found a winner. Let’s hope.
– I know there are a lot of haters of Fifty Shades, but I ain’t gonna lie – I want to see the movie. The trailer comes out today and I’m anxious to see it.
– Thanks to my parents, hubby and I got a little date night last Saturday, and the best part? We stayed home. He made me dinner, one of my favorites – beef kabobs, and we watched a Big Bang marathon. And drank wine. It was perfect. Date nights at home are my favorite.
– I signed my baby up for preschool this week. I just can’t believe she’s going to school in a month. I know all parents go through this, but it still amazes me how fast she’s growing up.
– But, just because her growing up so fast makes me sad, I still do not have any desire for more kids. People can stop asking me that question any day now.
– I have to admit that I fangirled a tiny bit when this happened. I posted about Ugly Love on a Colleen Hoover Facebook group and she ‘liked’ my post. Day made.
– Weekend plans? Not much here. And that’s okay with me. If I just finish a book, I’ll be happy.