This is a weekly event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous.
– Mondays after vacation are the worst.
– But Tuesday was the best book day ever. I got Landline and started reading it immediately. Loving it so far. I also received an ARC of Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. Can’t wait to start that one next.
– I started a Facebook page for my blog this week. Here’s the link if you are on Facebook and want to follow my page. And, thank you for following me!
– I made this dessert for my hubby, and it was pretty yummy. I hate the kitchen and anything to do with cooking or baking. Fortunately, I have an amazing husband who cooks, otherwise we’d be living on Velveeta Shells and Cheese most of the time. Once in awhile, I will bake something when the mood strikes. This recipe was calling my name on Pinterest, and was the easiest thing to make – ever. And it was good, I swear.
– iPhone lover that I am, I admit that I’m tempted to switch to the Fire phone. Maybe by the time it becomes available at Verizon, I’ll make the change. Amazon isn’t helping with the constant adds in my face every day. *buy me, you know you want to*
– This week’s Top Ten Tuesday was about Book Blogger Confessions and I didn’t feel like doing up an entire post. My biggest ‘confession’ would be that I’ve never read any classics, nor do I have the desire to. They’re just not my thing and most of them sound like a snooze fest. I have tried to read one or two over the years, but I lose interest pretty quickly if a book isn’t keeping my attention.
– The temps have been a little cooler this week, and I love it. I’m not saying I’m ready for below freezing and snow anytime soon. But I do love when it’s cool enough to have a fire, or open the windows. I’m already looking forward to the fall – it’s my favorite time of year.