Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish, to share lists with other bookish folks.
Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List
1. Ugly Love – because she’s my favorite author and this is my most anticipated book for the rest of the year.
2. Only with You – I discovered Lauren Layne’s books a few months ago and loved them. I am so excited I was able to get her new book on NetGalley and can’t wait to read it.
3. Landline – because it’s Rainbow Rowell and I’ve loved every book she’s written.
4. Violets of March – Goodnight June was my favorite book read last month and I want to try another book by this author.
5. The Bronze Horseman – because I’m curious about the fact that this book is loved by so many people – I have to try it.
6. That Night – I love a good suspense and have been meaning to read this book. I WILL by the end of the summer!
7. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before – I love a good YA book and this one has been getting a lot of great reviews.
8. Loving Mr. Daniels – I saw some rave reviews on Goodreads that have me really intrigued about this book. It reminds me of Slammed by Colleen Hoover, and I loved that book.
9. Isla and the Happily Ever After – been waiting for this book for what seems like forever!
What books are you reading this summer?