Bookish and Not So Bookish Thoughts is a weekly event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous.
2. We initial everything nowadays. I had to ask a friend on Twitter to spell out something she abbreviated the other day because I had no clue. Thank god for Google. How else would I have figured out what ROTFL and SMH meant.
3. We start Summer Hours at my work this Friday. If we make up our time throughout the week – we have the opportunity to leave work at 12:30 every Friday until Labor Day. I’ve had to add a half hour to each day this week – but it will be SO worth it to walk out the door at 12:30 on Friday. It’s amazing how much I get done with just that extra half day – it allows me to enjoy the weekend even more.
4. I’m lacking in the sleep department lately. I can’t really function well without at least 7 hours, but somehow I’m managing. Starting to feel it catching up to me. Nap, anyone?
5. I miss football.
6. Signing my little peanut up for Soccer next month. She’s a running machine all the time, and I think this is something she’ll love.
7. Had my first chiropractic appointment in 10 years this morning. My new doc doesn’t only do adjustments but also mini massages for the bad muscles I’m having issues with. Felt pretty amazing. Maybe now I’ll finally be rid of my chronic headaches.
8. I’m on a salad kick and I don’t know what is wrong with me. I hate salads. Now all of a sudden I’m craving them. With raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Someone please check my temp because I’m clearly ill.
9. My friends were harassing me today for being a vampire. I’m not a big fan of the outdoors. No sparkling allowed.
10. Happy Memorial Day weekend. Love having an extra day off. I plan to take the peanut to the park (I don’t let my aversion to the outdoors ruin my daughter’s fun). And hopefully do all.the.reading. And drink some wine.