Thank you so much, Karsyn @ kakijokoja for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Since starting my blogging journey, I have loved meeting and getting to know other bloggers. I’m having so much fun blogging – thank you for the nomination!
1. What got you into blogging? I have been blogging reviews for Waves of Fiction for 2 years and love it. I love the group of ladies that I work with and have made some great friendships. Then I decided last month that I wanted to participate in my first readathon and with that, start my own blog to post about my life and love of reading. I’m having fun with it and meeting some really interesting and fun people.
2. What is your favorite book? Twilight. The Twilight Saga jumpstarted me back into reading and I have Stephenie Meyer to thank. Since then I’ve become a Goodreads junkie.
3. Do you collect anything (other than books)? Not really. I love purses and if I have extra money to spend, I normally treat myself to a new purse.
4. Ideal vacation? Taking my daughter to Walt Disney World.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? In a cabin in the mountains with a lake close by for my hubby to fish. Secluded but with wifi, of course.
6. Any bad book habits? No. Other than I’ve really gotten away from buying physical books and mostly buy eBooks for my Kindle.
7. What is your favorite word? Nunzio. It’s my husbands name and I think it’s the coolest name ever.
8. What store did you last spend money in? Giant Eagle…to buy a bottle of Red Rock Merlot. 😉
9. What book world would you most want to live in? Virgin River – I want a cabin in the mountains!
10. Are you a neat or messy person? I am a neat freak, bordering on OCD. I vacuum on a daily basis (dog and cat hair make me crazy) and I can tell if something has been moved from it’s place the minute I walk into the room. I’m nuts, I know.
This was fun! Thanks, Karsyn!
I am nominating my sweet friend and fellow blogger, Nadia over at A Bookish Way of Life!